Social Media Coordinator
Social Media Coordinator
CallEngine is looking for a recent graduate or a current student expected to graduate in 2019 to join our team of marketing professionals! Are you passionate about digital marketing and social media? Do you want to be apart of a team that takes pride in its company culture and has opportunity for growth? If so, we want you to apply!
- Responsible for overlooking online community management, social customer experience, content strategy, content curation, and content creation
- Complete daily social media tasks such as scheduling content across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, blogs and other channels
- Focus on organic social growth and storytelling through images and videos
- Set brand growth goals for all brands and provide objectives for achieving those goals
- Manage Instagram and Facebook stories
- Manage and grow Facebook and LinkedIn groups
- Develop and execute social strategies for all brands using content calendars
- Moderate social channels and online communities to ensure optimal customer experience
- Stay up to date with new tools, updates, and opportunities across social platforms
- Identify downfalls, patterns, success and trends evident through social campaigns
- Utilize Facebook insights, Twitter insights, Instagram insights, Hootsuite data, Google Analytics and other data to create monthly reports of social progress
- Recent graduate or current student graduating in June of 2019 with a University degree in business, marketing, communications or a related field
- Some experience in social media marketing
- Strong interest in digital marketing and social media
- Understanding of social media platforms and content distribution strategies
- Knowledge of influencer marketing
- Creative individual who pays attention to detail
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Strong written communication skills are a must
- An avid learner that stays on top of industry trends and updates
- Experience working with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, iMovie or Canva will be considered an asset
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be a self-starter
How to Apply:
Send your resume to email@example.com
When sending in your application please highlight the source and job title in the subject line.
e.g. “Application for Social Media Coordinator (source)”
About the Company:
CallEngine is an international marketing agency situated in Canada’s High-Tech Capital, Markham, Ontario Canada. Defined by its rich heritage, Markham is home to more than 10,400 companies and more than 1000 high tech and life sciences companies that generate 37,000 jobs.
As a Performance-based advertising agency known for its highly experienced team with deep roots in Pay Per Call Marketing, CallEngine differentiates itself from competitors by controlling distribution internally. This results in guaranteed compliant advertising and the ability to optimize campaigns faster and more efficiently.
In addition to Performance-based lead generation, CallEngine offers a full suite of agency related services including creative design, content writing and lead response solutions.
Deadline: February 15th, 2019 at 11:59 PM